We will help you improve your biggest asset while at the same time enhancing your lifestyle
We will investigate the way you like to live, give you clever ideas to bring that spark back into your home and make it easy for you to take your home into the future with Next Level Extensions.
Here is our simple 5 step process to take you from where you are now, to where you want you and your home to be in the future:
1. Initial Contact
- Contact Next Level Extensions by email or telephone
- We will arrange a suitable time to meet at your home to discuss your ideas and find the best solution for your needs. Have all your ideas, pictures, and sketches together for this appointment.
- The consultation is free of charge.
- We will advise you of approximate costs at this stage.
- A thorough measure of your existing home is personally undertaken by the designer and builder.
- Proposed plans are drawn up by our qualified designer based on your ideas and discussions.
- A meeting is held with you to discuss the proposed plan.
- After the plan has been agreed, a fixed price contract, specifications and 3D perspective of your home are produced for you to authorise.
- You are dealing direct with the builder so the items in the specifications are clearly described so that there are no hidden extras.
- A fee is applicable for this stage.
- After the contract is signed Next Level Extensions arrange for final working drawings, engineers drawings and a site survey.
- Plans are submitted to the local statutory bodies for approval.
- Home Indemnity insurance is taken out for your protection.
- You will be required to make all necessary selections for tiles, fixtures, fittings etc. We will guide you through this process.
- A meeting is held prior to site commencement to run through the construction stage in detail. We lock in a start date and work to a completion date.
- We ensure minimal disruption to your lifestyle by building temporary walls to seal the rest of your home and can even provide you with temporary bathing and cooking facilities if required.
- All of our trades are carefully chosen specialists in the field of alterations and extensions.
- After hours emergency contacts are provided.
- Practical Completion will be carried out with you.
- Next Level Extensions provide you with a four month maintenance period from date of Practical Completion.
- To protect your valuable extension, a six year structural warranty on works by Next Level Extensions is valid from date of Practical Completion.